Sunday 2 September 2012

Big Hearts, Big Minds, Big Names



Protectors came out yesterday.  I haven't yet got over the pride I feel for being part of it.

Many thanks to Thomas Pluck for his energy and time on this, as well as to everyone else who has contributed.

I could paste the info here, but maybe it's easier to follow the link over to the Lost Children site and it will tell you all you need to know.

You can buy this to make your ebook collection all the better or you can just think of it as a donation.  My way of thinking is that it's a way to support a charity (and many young lives) and get a hell of a read into the bargain.

I'm not going to beg, but I would if I knew it would make a difference.

Please take a few minutes to pop over and see what you think.  That's what I'm asking.

Thanks for stopping by.

nigel

No comments:

Post a Comment