Friday 13 March 2020

SOUTHSIDERS



SOUTHSIDERS (The Collected Jesse Garon Novels) is heavily discounted this weekend. The e-book is 99c/99p across all retailers and included all four titles in the series that was originally published by the legendary Blasted Heath. 

Things have very much evolved in the e-book market over the years. There was a time when a promotion would be heavily touted and made a significant difference in sales. That was what it was all about (or at least I think it was) - getting significant attention over a reasonable period of time so that the retailers would take on some of that hard work for you. Now there are so many ways to advertise and make a noise that it's difficult to know where to start. To those authors who've made the effort and put in the investment, I celebrate your successes and wish you well in the future. As for me, I've become lost among all the options and have pretty much withdrawn from that side of things. It may be that will change, and perhaps Down and Out may have other ideas for my Rat Pack books as the series grows, but for now I'm sitting on the side-lines writing away. 

So this promotion is just a way of trying breath life into the book for a little while. A book that's not being read is pretty much a dead book, so here I am with the electric paddles and should you feel like adding some charge to them, it would be much appreciated.

I reckon Southsiders is a good read and at 99c is well worth taking a chance. There's plenty of information at the retail sites if you pop over, so I won't take up your time here.

Here's where you'll find it:

Amazon

Other retailers

And take it easy out there. Look after you and yours and spare a little time for a few others. 



No comments:

Post a Comment