Friday 29 January 2021

DOWN & OUT BOOKS PRICE SLASH

 



It's almost February, which means it's also almost Valentine's Day and that my latest novel is in season.
 
Down & Out books are marking the occasion by slashing the price to a mere 77p in the UK or 99c in the US. 


And that's not all. The price of Let It Snow, the opening book in the series is also 77p/99c, so you have the option of reading them in order if you haven't already given the series a try. 

There are some excellent reviews of each book to recommend them in case you need the opinion others to sway you. 

If you decide to go for them, I'd like to thank you on behalf of Down & Out and, of course, me. I'm always grateful for any sales, reviews or support and I hope you know that's the case. 

The books are available from these Amazon links:


The offer is also available from all the usual ebook shops and the direct links can be found here

If you pick up the books and read them, let me know what you think. I'm always happy to gather feedback. 

Many thanks,

Nigel

No comments:

Post a Comment