Friday 25 May 2012

Beware Your Shirt!



It's not possible to get a review like this one and not feel good about your work.  It had me cackling to myself for several hours, including when I was trying to get to sleep.

Mr Kelly from Manchester, thanks for the smiles:

'5.0 out of 5 stars Beware your shirt!, 23 May 2012

By T. Kelly (manchester) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME) Amazon Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: In Loco Parentis (Kindle Edition)


If I have a complaint about In Loco Parentis, I would have to say that it is so readable and compelling that I spilt food down two separate shirts and a pair of trousers whilst trying unsuccessfully to feed myself without having to stop reading.


I am not sure if this reveals bad manners on my part, or on Nigel's: for not allowing his poor readers any time to live their own lives whilst immersed in his stories.


Perhaps its just the sign of a really, really good read.


Encore... '
 
Encore, Mr Kelly.  Encore.

1 comment: